Pokermuscle is an all-in-one poker training suite that challenges you with structured poker workouts to build your game. Your poker training dashboard keeps records of your progress to show you where you are strong and where you need to train harder. When you put in the hours training your poker brain you can relax and trust your instincts at the tables.
We understand that getting started with Pokermuscle can seem like a daunting task, which is why we've created this guide to explain our recommended first steps for training your poker skills.
The heart of Pokermuscle
Pokermuscle is designed to calibrate your poker intuition by challenging you with spaced-repetition learning exercises. Deliberate practice is the best way to learn technical skills and the exercises on Pokermuscle are fun and interactive!
Pokermuscle offers you...
- Endless replayability with each Exercise featuring a randomly generated set of questions from the question pool.
- The ability to track your progress using the Skills page
- The chance to compete against other users on the Leaderboards
Pokermuscle is built around poker training Programs, with each program designed to focus on a particular form of poker game. Each Program gives you access to practice Exercises as well as to Workouts which combine a number of those exercises.
The preflop trainer is the first training tool to be released on Pokermuscle and, at the time of writing, the only tool currently available for purchase.
- Learn more about programs here
- Read more about tracking your skills here
- Get to grips with leaderboards here